Northern Virginia: (VYS, VIVA, VSA, PWSI, GFRSC)
Jesse Rosenthal | Email: email@example.com
Fredericksburg/Stafford: (Stafford Soccer, Fredericksburg FC)
Jack Hitchens | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lecky Stone | Email: email@example.com
Richmond: (Richmond Striker, Richmond Kickers)
Beth Hatchel | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for working VPSL League Matches this season!
Here are some of the procedural highlights for this 2021 Fall season in light of the pandemic:
1. Both teams must have an Official ECNL Regional League Virginia Game Card present at each match.
2. Home team hands referee the game card.
3. Player Passes will only be checked if one of the club directors insists.
4. If player or coach's name is printed on the roster, s/he has been registered with US Club Soccer. All handwritten players / coaches on roster must be verified to have a US Club Soccer pass present.
Additional items to verify by referee prior to kick-off:
a. Are players/coaches serving a suspension? Suspended parents or coaches CANNOT be present in technical area.
2. Referees are advised to check with managers and coaches about any specific league rules (substitutions, etc) that they are unsure of prior to kick-off. League rules and procedures are attached on this page in a PDF document under "Game Day Procedures".
3. After the match the home team managers/administrators should verify the final score and any red card details with the referee. Home teams report Final scores and Ejections by end of day.
4. All spectators, players, coaches, and referees must adhere to local COVID guidelines as well as club and facility specific guidelines.